Premium Plastic-Free Razor
The Flagship Butterfly design offers the easiest solution for replacing your blade with a quick bottom twist to secure it.
Built to last with a high-polished finish, great for all gender shaving needs. Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades. Comes with 10 reusable razor blades & a hemp storage bag.
Why different lengths? It's simply a matter of personal preference.
How to take care of your zero-waste razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!
Blade Take Back Program
Albatross razors are truly a zero-waste razor solution! Each safety razor comes with plastic-free packaging, 10 free blades and an envelope to collect your used blades in.
The used blades can then be sent back or dropped off at a participating collection site. Each return envelope can hold a maximum of 40 blades (4 blade packs).
The returned metal blades are upcycled to make new (non-razor) products like Take Back Ware.