LIVING PANTRY SHOPPING
Welcome to Living Pantry Online
How to shop with us...
For our online customers, we offer many products you would find in our retail stores, although our storefronts have a lot more variety. You will notice that some products are listed as “in store only”, which is in compliance with some of our wholesale agreements.
Note that any item we carry in store can be added to your online order. Just give us a call or email.
We are working on sustainable solutions to be able to offer more bulk products online while keeping within our conscious guidelines. At this time, we do not offer a container exchange program for bulk refills. We are looking into models and stores in the industry who work in this capacity, and hope to offer our version in the near future. For now, our online bulk sales are limited.
For those local to the Blaine and Bellingham, WA area, we offer an extensive selection of bulk home care, body care, MSM products (and food in Blaine). Many of our products are sourced locally. We encourage you to bring your own clean containers to have filled with the quantity of product you prefer. We also sell reusable glass and metal containers for your convenience.
When you arrive with your containers to fill, please bring them to our counter. We will weigh them and then fill them for you. We always deduct the weight of containers from the cost of the product. For added convenience, we offer the following options for shopping:
- Call in an order for anything we have in stock to be sent to you or for pickup (this implies you will be purchasing new containers from us for bulk items needing a container)
- Drop off your containers with your instructions for filling, and return later for pickup
- Order online for Delivery. call us for this option
- We offer curbside service as well, just call us to arrange
- We also offer shopping by appointment outside of regular store hours for our at-risk customers - Please call to coordinate
For those living or staying in Whatcom County, we offer local delivery. The service is currently being integrated into our online system. In the meantime you can contact us to arrange delivery
Doorstep Refillery Program™
We are soon launching our pilot Doorstep Refillery Program™ (DRP) in Whatcom County, a service where we come to you with out Mobile Refillery to do bulk refills at your doorstep. If you are interested in being one of our first customers to take advantage of this service please connect with us to get started.